Sarana Institute asks for payment in full for meditation classes and weekend retreats. For our Mindfulness in Nature Retreat and our Mindfulness + Compassion Certificate Training, we do have an option for payment plan. Please refer to specific registration for more info.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note that we are taking into consideration the current situation regarding COVID-19. At this time, we are still accepting registrations retreats later in 2020. If for any reason the situation changes and the retreats are postponed or cancelled this year, you will have the option of receiving a refund for all payments made for Retreats in 2020 OR receiving a credit for use in future Sarana Institute programs. We truly hope to see you all in September and we are doing absolutely everything we can to make it happen.
General Cancellation Policy for Classes and Retreats with Sarana Institute:
- Sarana Institute retains a $50 processing fee for all cancellations 15 days or further from start of retreat or class.
- If you cancel 14-3 days prior the retreat or class, Sarana Institute retains half of the total cost.
- If you cancel 3 days or less prior to the retreat or class, Sarana Institute retains the full amount.
- Sarana Institute reserves the right to cancel 2 weeks prior to an event. If the cancellation is on our end we will fully reimburse.
Mindfulness and Compassion Certificate Training Program for Healthcare and End-of-life Professionals :
- If you cancel your enrollment to the Mindfulness and Compassion Training Program up to 45 days ahead of program start you will be issued a refund minus $200.
- If you cancel 44-30 days prior to the start of the program, Sarana Institute retains $500.
- If you cancel 29-15 days prior to the start of the program, Sarana Institute retains $750.
- If you cancel 14 days prior to the start of the program, Sarana Institute retains the full balance.
- If you miss a module and need to retake the following year there is a fee of $100 per module.
Yana Retreat 2023:
Please note that the amounts on this policy reflect the full tuition of $495. If you are on a payment plan, you will still be required to pay the balance of whatever is owed.
You will receive a full refund if Sarana Institute needs to cancel the retreat. You will also have the option to credit your payment towards another event.
If you cancel your registration before July 15th, 2023: Sarana Institute will retain a $50 administrative fee.
From July 15th – July 27th, 2023: We retain 50% ($247.50) of your full fee If you cancel enrollment to the Yana Retreat before July 1st, 2023.
If you cancel between July 15th – August 10th, 2023: Sarana Institute will retain the full fee*
*Please note if you received a partial bursary, the Cancellation Fee that Sarana Institute retains will be either 50% or 75% of your contribution.